100 foot drag cart build

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I picked this up the other day, not much to look at now but just wait! got big plans :yes: gonna build her to run 100 foot drag cart with the RC cars. i think if i lower the tire pressure that should dial me in for the 100' boys

this should be handy for keepin' track of my times, the guy i got it from wanted to pose for one last picture.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You should paint it yellow with spray cans, slap some Z06 decals on it and put 40 lbs of air in the tires on race day if you want to run with the big boys... :hattip:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
you guys are so cool, i feel your support :thumbsup: i'm thinking about installing a pizza oven in the bag well so we can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere that comes along with the 100 foot events.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
thats a great idea HRC :thumbsup: but i need to rethink the whole deal. some of the battery's and other supply's came in today and there taking up a bit more room than i expected, i also have a concern that i may have to add some kind of cooling system for the controller. i have installed a temperature monitoring device from my turkey frying kit to get some real world numbers.
thanks again for everyone's support.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You better check the rules first. I thought I remember Robby sayin' no parallel allowed.

My turkey roaster has the spit batteries wired parallel and they tell me I can't roast. :unsure:

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
OK Nubs.... The build is on !!! Looks like it will Be Ezgo VS Club Car. Here is the cart body...

4225590986_bbee76c71c_z.jpg

Here is the 4X4 chassis....Going to have to figure out how to "hot glue" it together...

4227099070_f9f24bc809_z.jpg

Yea... BTW.. It is running a series battery pack.... :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you need to glue it together just let the GB crew work on it and the fire will melt in all into one piece on the first pass. Nothing beter than that hot glue you know. :hattip:

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Thanks Rod but... I believe GB is way too busy to glue this one together... Will try to put it together myself !!! Will post build pictures as they are available.... Speed in the 100 ft. is approaching 150 mph(scale), without body.....

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sorry Nubs.... Should have known you'd notice... Those were some old pics from another post in another time warp...

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
The original plan was to create a "mini me" Casper using the monster truck chassis and the Ezgo body painted up like the cart...