100 foot drag cart build

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Gonzo... That's an AVG tool bar.... Security thing....Surfing the "infected" sites that I'm known to visit....Gotta have all the protection that is available.... :rotflmao:

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Rod... That was what I was trying to say in a nice way.... I use AVG and have never had any problems with any of the golf cart forums, not even my brief time on NGKRA... :hattip:

qwik

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I run AVG and never get any alerts here. Maybe you need to run a good spyware cleaner on that PC...

Now back to the build. :hattip:

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Back to the "mini" builds.... Serious testing today.... Scale speeds approached 125 mph... Then all heck broke loose... I guess the roof of the cart body caught some air... Not good!!! Hot Glue will not hold after half a dozen barrel rolls.... BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD....

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Got the power!!! :cool: Think I'll fab up a shorty windshield and loose the top... Still catching too much air, but if you're gonna run the monster tires it can't be a lowrider.... :hattip:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
got some more done today, i know how you guys can't wait for me to post pictures of my work so i'll try to get them posted