Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version MCIR Golf Cart Drag Race

Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Events
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
dirtysouth
Endorsed by the igkra? yikes2.gif I thought this had NOTHING to do with any organization? dazed053.gif
Just another play baby holding hands event. rolleyes.gif
CC, I'm disappointed... thumbdown.gif yucky.gif

dirtysouth
argue.gif
dirtysouth
bash.gif
dirtysouth
thumbdown.gif
Nubs
Yep,, i said a while back that sassycarts would roll this into a gay blade event yes.gif there all lier's! and they can't understand why nobody is interested.

redriderno22
QUOTE (dirtysouth @ March 14, 2011 - 08:41 PM)
Endorsed by the igkra? yikes2.gif I thought this had NOTHING to do with any organization? dazed053.gif
Just another play baby holding hands event. rolleyes.gif
CC, I'm disappointed... thumbdown.gif yucky.gif

where did you see this??
Nubs
user posted image
Nubs
QUOTE (classycarts @ January 31, 2011 - 04:45 AM)
Oh, and as far as IGKRA comments and/or concerns.

Yes, I'm still an active member and will continue to be with the IGKRA. I'm also a member of IHRA. Neither have anything to do with this race.

This is the track owners and a couple of people that got together having this race.

ya pretty much lied here, Yes! and why wouldn't you give people the heads up that ya rolled it into a pick up the soap event?

sh!t like this is why nobody wants anything to do with the igkra or the touchers that run it.
Liers i tell ya yes.gif

redriderno22
This is the track owners and a couple of people that got together having this race.

i think this says it all...

so its on the IGKRA website....whoppy do ..

thats the same flyer put up on alot of diffrent sites that i know of

im sure it may even be on the NGKRA website? mabe not, it should be

would that mean that it would be endorsed by the NGKRA? no

point is what is it we all want? to race and get more people involved, right?

so as i see it with all the bickering between these two sides dosnt help anyone at all.

and this is an event put on by the track owner and a couple other people.

this is the truth behind it, is the IGKRA involved in this at all...no.. i think it has been made clear

one ting i dont get is how did this go from "guys bring your carts have some fun, mabe win some $$ no strings just be fast at a race that is point A to B" to " lying,gay turkey basters to short a race and to far to drive"?

dazed053.gif
Nubs
it says endorsed by, what don't you get. nobody wants anything to do with the igkra because essness and gorno are liers. classycarts was gettin' a pass on his deal and now we see its the same crap.
redriderno22
and one more thing to add about the 330'

this was a decison made by the track owner.

purely for safty reasons and thats it...

think about it for a second, i know you guys with the real fast professionaly built carts have made them as safe as they can be so if you wipe out goin 100mph you should walk away (hopefully) unharmed..

but, and i know you have seen them, the guys that put in a motorcycle or snowmobile engine in a stock golf cart. no belts no cage, just a white nuckle ride, comes to any one of these events be it IGKRA or NGKRA or just a get together like this one. and gets KILLED doing so

that kind of press do you think that would bring to any track or any orginization?

I personally would like to see both the IGKRA and AND the NGKRA grow. why?

because they both are good ideas

NGKRA= all out drag racing.
IGKRA= some racing, but more family oriented stuff like trailrides and "bonanzas"
Nubs
i think we all would like to see the igkra grow, but there needs to be a change in leadership or it will never go anywhere.
Nubs
the flyer says anything goes as long as the cart is controllable, that leaves plum quick out rotflmao.gif and that crash happened in the first 100'. how do you control a wheelie cart dazed053.gif

user posted image
Ol Jake
QUOTE (redriderno22 @ March 15, 2011 - 10:08 AM)
and one more thing to add about the 330'

this was a decison made by the track owner.

purely for safty reasons and thats it...

I personally would like to see both the IGKRA AND the NGKRA grow. why?

because they both are good ideas

NGKRA= all out drag racing.
IGKRA= some racing, but more family oriented stuff like trailrides and "bonanzas"

yes.gif
Now's as good a time as any to throw in my twocents.gif .

I enjoy and visit both sites CAH - BGW, but seldom say much here because I'm not a racer. I've owned carts for the past 18yrs.. Use them everyday, year round, to get where I need to go on my property to do what needs done. I also like the idea of trail riding and improving a carts performance to better do that.

So I joined IGKRA yikes2.gif because they promoted that aspect of carting more than the racing.

Since then there's been a real upsurge of hostility between the two organizations and I can't see it benifiting either one. I don't know what brought all this on and honestly don't care this far down the road. There's been so much water over the dam by now that only those directly involed can even remember what started it all.

I don't know who's right or wrong, that's not for me to decide. What is important is what it's doing to our sport and believe you me, people are watchin what's going on between NGKRA & IGKRA. I've made these feeling know over on the BGW site also, so I'm not preaching to just half the choir.

I agree with 'redrider22' that I'd like to see both organizations grow along with their perspective venues.

Perhaps to concentrate on that, instead of these other distractions, would help both groups reach that goal.

Thanks for listenin.....
tip.gif

usaflag1.gif checkered_flag.gif

Nubs
Cartaholics is just about racing dazed053.gif i'm lost on that one. 99% of the threads here have nothing to do with racing. people can get help with there carts here and are not made to feel like fools or newbies when they ask a question, BGW is what is. its real life here and i think that scares some off rotflmao.gif
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here -> Golf Cart Forum .
Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum © 2001-2014 Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum